freetds - Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <mas AT plesnik.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:25:49 +0100

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 03:05:32PM -0500, Lowden, James K wrote:

> Martin, do the FreeTDS logs show anything interesting? You might want to
> post the TDSDUMP and TDSDUMPCONFIG logs here (take care with the passwords).

I already set:

dump file = /tmp/freetds.log
debug level = 10

in 'freetds.conf' and usually I get tons of stuff written into that file.
Unfortunately the thing crashes before a single byte was transmitted to the
server, to 'freetds.log' is left empty. It doesn't even get generated if I
remove it before a connection attempt with StarOffice.
So the only thing I can offer is the 'sql.log' - as posted previously,

Martin.