freetds - Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS
  • Date: 20 Nov 2002 23:14:09 +0100

Il mer, 2002-11-20 alle 23:02, Lowden, James K ha scritto:
> [...]

Ehmm... after a small review on code it seem that our ODBC code do not handle
string connections like "DSN=dsnname;UID=user;PWD=pass;" this is a strange
lack I should fix... tomorrow (I hope)
If someone else want to fix before me... I'm quite asleep at the moment...
Martin, ODBC not so "evolved" like other library, but for execute query if
very good!
Thanks to spot this problem.