freetds - Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <mas AT plesnik.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: StarOffice, unixODBC, FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:11:40 +0100

Steve,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 03:02:56PM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > Is the comination of StarOffice, unixODBC and FreeTDS's ODBC driver
> > supposed
> > to work or am I without chance ?
>
> It Works For Me<tm>.

Hmmm, I didn't expect that.
Now, which is the next question I should pose ? :-)) The best one would be
the question where in TFM I'll find the necessary hints - but I believe I
already read every corresponding manual that is available on the net.
So, could you give me a hint where to start ?

Martin.
P.S.: I'm running FreeTDS with Sqsh on Solaris an IRIX N64 without any
trouble yet. This is amazing - compared to the last release (0.51) I
had an eye on.