freetds - Re: Shared libs on Mac OS X Server 10.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark J. Lilback" <mark AT lilback.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Shared libs on Mac OS X Server 10.2
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:15:03 -0400

While Jaguar has been released for a few months, Apple just recently updated Darwin and started submitting changes to open source projects (they keep their own cvs tree for everything they use). So this kind of problem isn't a surprise to me.

(Also one of the reasons I'm always hesitant to update OS-supplied packages without comparing them to what is in the darwin cvs tree to make sure any Apple-required changes are included.