freetds - Re: Shared libs on Mac OS X Server 10.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "John M. Brewer" <bizard AT propellerheads.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Shared libs on Mac OS X Server 10.2
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:09:22 -0700

>Well, you're not acting very novicelike, if you want my opinion. :)

thank you, i think:) I do have prior experience in hacking around, just
always in IDEs which held my hand while I tried not to think to hard
about it (or in projects too simple to require much thought). Most of my
current exposure is all in scripting languages.

>If you're in a position to use cvs anonymously, you'd be better off that

sorry I missed this earlier...I really have to change my webmail app, or
maybe I just dislike webmail. Anyway, from the office I can't use cvs
(big hairy firewall) but from home I can...maybe if I get the energy I
can try this tonight (although being mainly a work project I might just
let it sit).

thanks again.
john michael