freetds - Re: Who owns dblib?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Who owns dblib?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:43:11 -0700 (PDT)

> Does anyone know who takes primary ownership for the 'dblib' code
> (probably Brian, but I figured it is quickly to ask the whole list).

Brian is the owner of freetds, including the dblib code.

Changing interfaces is pretty serious. It would be helpful if
you posted your proposed changes. Perhaps less drastic changes
could be found, which would reduce work altering the other layers.
Also, the ODBC guys might have comments. I have wondered myself if
some portions of the core might benefit from a significant rewrite,
but never had a clear vision of what & why.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174