corpus-paul - Jerusalem conference

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Vince Endris" <vince_endris AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Jerusalem conference
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:24:22 -0400

In a posting a few days ago I wrote about dating the Jerusalem conference and was wondering if anyone could offer me some help. My question is: one article that I read states that the Jerusalem conference must have been held before 44 since James and John, who were martyred by Herod who died in 44, were present. What is the validity of this statement? It can't be that cut and dry since most people date the conference later.

Thanks for your help,
Vince