corpus-paul - Re: Colossians Pauline?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Alan Missen" <westhaven AT paradise.net.nz>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Colossians Pauline?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:15:01 +1300

Dear Bob and all

I find it interesting that all scholars consider that Philemon is an
authentic letter of Paul's, but disagree over Colossians.

Yet, there are an interesting number of close connections between Philemon
and Colossians. The simplest reason for this is that both letters were
written by the same author.

Alan Missen
ThM student
University of Otago]