compostteas - [Compostteas] feeding tea

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "John A. Perazzo" <jperazzo AT lvcm.com>
  • To: <lcharles AT webfront.net.au>
  • Cc: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] feeding tea
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:09:55 -0700

Dear Mr Charles,

Tom, on the list here in Las Vegas, NV, limited my tea time to 24 hours.
Our temperatures are over 80 degrees farenheight these days, too. Your
temps of over 20 degrees celcius seem warm for the winter down under. I
actually do not know what to say.

Mainly, I noticed your method and want to stay in touch with you as you use
a sump pump for aeration as I do similarily, not by pumping air into the
mix. I do not have mixing paddles, but have not made more than 10 gallons
at a time. I use the pump's falling water turbulence to mix the mix.

John A Perazzo
3112 W Washington Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89107-2254
USA

ps can you chill the mix to 40 degrees farenheight to slow down the action?