compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Feeding tea

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Lloyd Charles" <lcharles AT webfront.net.au>, "compostteas" <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Feeding tea
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:28:10 -0800

Lloyd wants to know what to feed tea to keep it going.

Lloyd, thanks for the details--we all should be that specific, but you left one thing out: what do you intend to do with the tea?

Cheers,

Jeff

(And I would love to see what that recipe tests out at--fungal or bacterially dominated.  Plus, I would have though eucalyptus leaf mulch would cleared the sinuses of a lot of microbes!  It is hard for an Alaskan to see it in his compost pile.....)