compostteas - [Compostteas] Refractometer

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: William Kruidenier <williamk AT carolina.rr.com>
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Refractometer
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:05:56 -0400

Two things:

1. Sorry to drag this out, but when I hit "Reply" in Eudora I get a message ready to send to compostteas-request AT lists.ibiblio.org instead of the appropriate compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org . The "compostteas-request" address generates an error (non-deliverable mail) when sent. Is this a function of the list-serve? (This problem is new -- it hasn't always been this way on the CT list.)

2. Lloyd mentioned in his post about using his refractometer to check his CT. How does the refractometer come into play with tea? What BRIX-degree reading are you shooting for?

William