ch-scene - Re: smoking-in-bars survey at NewRaleigh

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: smoking-in-bars survey at NewRaleigh
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:20:03 -0400

Isn't "I only go where I can smoke" kind of a silly category? I'm far more
likely to go to a smoking bar than a non smoking bar, at least until we get
sustained, warm weather. But I wouldn't be able to mark that answer because
yeah, I go to the cradle and to pinhook.

I'm just saying even among the smoking population, "I *only* go where I can
smoke" is a category that serves absolutely no purpose in gauging the
opinions of the citizenry.