ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of January 3, 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of January 3, 2009
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:55:09 -0800 (PST)

I love Last.FM for no other reason than I can simply answer the
question what are you listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/gboothe

I'm a numbers nerd and love charts so I often monitor how my own
collection is doing in my own little world* (and how my post-Christmas
obsession with The Clash - after reading the new book - has vaulted
them to my second most listened to act!)

glenn

* Of course, my numbers are a little tainted by the fact that it also
includes stuff I play at Local 506 - I'm not nearly as big a Radiohead
fan as the chart would suggest...