ch-scene - Re: This Week's Indy

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "David Bartholomew" <dbartholomew AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: This Week's Indy
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:34:28 -0500

Bottom line for me is that the section, as written, is a self-indulgent
waste of space

Fair enough. To me the title is lame, but it is someone's brief opinion
about an upcoming show. That is something people might want to read. Perhaps
there is a better show at the Cave or whatevers. Sometimes I agree and
sometimes I don't but the section is in no way an attack on local music.
"Pointless" is hardly worth getting our panties in a wad, is it?