ch-scene - Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:44:07 -0400

I'd say it's the curmudgeon gene, unless you're talking about a Spider Bags show, in which case, yes, the lag is measurably longer.

At least there seem to be fewer "the game isn't over, we can't start playing yet" lags nowadays than there used to be. But maybe I've just already forgotten last winter ;-)

Ross

James Hepler wrote:
Mr. Grady, Mr. Glenn, do you guys think that lags
between bands is about the same as it has always been
or have they been getting longer? I feel like they're
longer, but I am a lot older than I used to be so I
just figured it was the curmudgeon gene kicking in.