ch-scene - Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> I'd say it's the curmudgeon gene, unless you're
> talking about a Spider
> Bags show, in which case, yes, the lag is measurably
> longer.
>
> At least there seem to be fewer "the game isn't
> over, we can't start
> playing yet" lags nowadays than there used to be.
> But maybe I've just
> already forgotten last winter ;-)

Give it a few months. That shit has to be timed just
right!

BTW, if the Cat's Cradle folks are reading this, Sorry
About Dresden is available on both 2/6 and 3/8.

If you don't know what it means, ask Cy Rawls!

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/