ch-scene - Re: Undergraduates and Local Music

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matt Cunningham <flaffles AT unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Undergraduates and Local Music
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 01:18:28 -0500

506 isn't strictly 21 and over YET, but we are kicking the idea around. it may
end up being necessary. it sucks, because its a great venue (and since GO!
closed, my favorite in town.) but what can you do?

matt

Quoting Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>:

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

Keep in mind also that last time I checked, *both*
the Cave and Local
506 were strictly 21-and-over venues, albeit with
varying levels of
ID-checkage at the Cave, at least. That is very much
an "unapproachable"
factor for the majority of undergrads.

Oh yeah... that. Well, I'm not bald, but I might as
well be. D'oh!

=====
Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net