ch-scene - Re: Odd Squirrell Nut Zippers guitar in Amsterdam...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ken and Beth Mosher <snz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Odd Squirrell Nut Zippers guitar in Amsterdam...
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:04:56 GMT

It's real... never owned by any of us, but signed by everyone who was
coherent that day. One of many crap things that we signed for the record
company.

After signing 1000 things, your signature does get a little shitty. Not
rock star shitty, but fatigue shitty. And the paint pens suck.

As I wrote to Kevin, I think that XRAY5 was either on the headstock, or
maybe the only station in Europe that played SNZ.

At least that's what the Squirrel Nut Zippers told me.

Ken M