ch-scene - Re: Thanks Brian. (was "nightlight website?")

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks Brian. (was "nightlight website?")
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

I googled it on Sunday and it worked fine.
And then I googled it again yesterday.
Maybe it was just down when you tried it.
I always have to google it cause its one of those urls
that i can never remember, and i've never gotten
around to bookmarking it.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the
Todd Rundgren comment.

-5er

--- Bis später <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Brian,
>
> I was still using dyss.net/nightlight, which was
> working fine until very, very recently.
>
> mc^2
>
> Smart asses suggesting google obviously had not
> tried
> google the day I posted my question. The return now
> is completely different from what I got then. I
> shoulda saved it to serve it up to ya, steamin' hot,
> suppose...
>
> But it's OK, 5er--maybe you thought that Todd
> Rundgren
> show rocked, and you've just been waiting for yr
> chance. <snicker>
>
> --- Brian Russell <brussell AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
> > http://nightlight.dyss.net/
> >

> > > ...which currently stands as what will be our
> sole
> > > remaining alternative for the "younger" crowd,
> > > guess one might say. Younger crowd, plus me,
> but
> > I'm
> > > not old enough to affect the average, no matter
> > how
> > > far off the curve I might be :P
> > >
> > > Anyway, I'm still wondering what's up with
> > > Nightlight's website, or absence thereof.
> > >
> > > I *know* dyss did their last show here in Chapel
> > Hill.
> > > Duh! I was talking about *websites*.
> > >
> > > I suppose no one knows the answer, re: where's
> > > Nighlight's web presence?
> > >
> > > Screw it, I'll drop by nl tonight and ask
> around,
> > > guess.
> > >

> > > mc^2

> junk

> > mirrors

> > > -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> > alt.music.chapel-hill --

> > -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> > alt.music.chapel-hill --
> >

> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

=====
"A boy wants a car from his dad.
Dad says, first you got to cut that hair.
Boys says, hey dad Jesus had long hair.
Dad says, That's right son, and Jesus walked everywhere."
- David Berman/The Silver Jews