ch-scene - Re: Thank Dennis, Isaac, Lauren, et al for Nightlight (was "nightlight website?")

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Brian Russell <brussell AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Thank Dennis, Isaac, Lauren, et al for Nightlight (was "nightlight website?")
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:13:57 -0400

http://nightlight.dyss.net/

...which currently stands as what will be our sole
remaining alternative for the "younger" crowd, I
guess one might say. Younger crowd, plus me, but I'm
not old enough to affect the average, no matter how
far off the curve I might be :P

Anyway, I'm still wondering what's up with
Nightlight's website, or absence thereof.

I *know* dyss did their last show here in Chapel Hill.
Duh! I was talking about *websites*.

I suppose no one knows the answer, re: where's
Nighlight's web presence?

Screw it, I'll drop by nl tonight and ask around, I
guess.

mc^2

-----Original Message----- From: "Bis später"
<thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com> Sent: Jul 19, 2004
7:42 PM To: RTP-area
local music and culture
<ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org> Subject:
nightlight website?

Is there a new website for nightlight?
Apparently dyssembler is
movin on over to geeklog, but doesn't seem to
have brought
nightlight along for the ride?

---People Under the Bridge
<mjohnso3 AT email.unc.edu> wrote:

check it:

people under the bridge can joann social junk
minor setback

friday night (july 9th) at nightlight

see you there -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors

alt.music.chapel-hill --