ch-scene - Thanks Brian. (was "nightlight website?")

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bis "sp�ter" <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Thanks Brian. (was "nightlight website?")
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Brian,

I was still using dyss.net/nightlight, which was
working fine until very, very recently.

mc^2

Smart asses suggesting google obviously had not tried
google the day I posted my question. The return now
is completely different from what I got then. I
shoulda saved it to serve it up to ya, steamin' hot, I
suppose...

But it's OK, 5er--maybe you thought that Todd Rundgren
show rocked, and you've just been waiting for yr
chance. <snicker>