ch-scene - Re: Thank Dennis, Isaac, Lauren, et al for Nightlight (was "nightlight website?")

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Thank Dennis, Isaac, Lauren, et al for Nightlight (was "nightlight website?")
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:25:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

honestly, when the old site didn't work, i just assumed it would eventually
just be fixed or would (as would make sense--send me to the new site). given
how screwy the site has been lately, like not letting you see the lineup for
june during the last week or so of that month--i just thought it was fucked
up.

i think i'm just really tired, and therefore emotional, but has anyone
listened to the new polyphonic spree? the fourth song (two thousand places)
just made me almost cry, maybe tears of joy, but i'm not entirely sure....

phaedra