ch-scene - Re: kill apple chill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: kill apple chill
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

>man, why are you dissin' on my 'hood? maybe you're
>just jealous that while chapel hill gets the
>motorcycles, fayetteville got def leppard at a
>wal-mart opening.

>KMW

Come on brother you know I wouldn't mean to diss
on your hood...how many times have I been to Mickey's?
And of course I was at the Def Leppard show at the
Wal-Mart (not Sun City Girls or Tony Conrad or
Fuxperience, but Def Leppard at the Wal Mart was
indeed the weirdest spectacle I've ever seen, and
musically not too bad either).

And after further consideration, maybe because I
get my fill of looking at humvees on spinnaz and
crotch rocket motorcylces while in line late at night
at the Cook-Out drive thru, or the Sonic drive thru,
or...I don't eat healthy food I guess...anyways, build
a subway for next year's event or put up some banners
in advance or something.

Rawls