ch-scene - Re: Kill Apple Chill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bis "sp�ter" <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Kill Apple Chill
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> the thing that struck me was that i had no idea.
> i live here and had no idea that sunday was Apple
> Chill.

Yeah, man, what's up with that? The first few years I
lived in this town, I *always* knew when Apple
Chill/Festifall was going on--now I only remember it
after the fact, or realize it when I've inadverdantly
found myself in the traffic stranglehold. It's been
like this for me several years.

And I even read PSAs for it, so it's not as if I have
no contact with anything promotional for it, I do.

The last time I went it seemed to have sprawled all
the way down West Franklin, and I felt it was somehow
too {something}, but didn't bother to define what that
"{something}" was. I also haven't bothered to go
back.

mc²
Great for local artisans, tho'.