ch-scene - Kill Apple Chill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Kill Apple Chill
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

I don't mean for this to be taken as a dis
towards any specific demographic or motorcycle
riders...well maybe as a slight towards certain police
officers and parking lot attendants getting an
attitude where there isn't really even a parking
lot... I seem to recall hearing last year about some
people who wanted to put a stop to Apple Chill.

If there is indeed a petition to do so, put my
name on it. Why should we allow any part of the
Triangle even for just a day, to become Myrtle Beach?
Send that shit to Fayetteville or something.

Nothing like getting yelled at by cops for
parking at a space I've parked at thousands of times
before.

So apparently over the years, I just haven't had
any reason to be around Franklin St while this Apple
Chill thing was going on and never really noticed it,
but that wasn't the case today. I was looking forward
to watching the wrestling pay per view at the buffalo
wings place, but that's hard to do when you can't
physically get to the place. So until a subway is
built and I won't need a car to get around...don't
fuck with me when I'm trying to go watch the wrestling
pay per view!

Rawls