ch-scene - Re: Kill Apple Chill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mike AT mysterycircuits.com (Mike Walters)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Kill Apple Chill
  • Date: 19 Apr 2004 05:38:29 -0700

Yeah, I remember 3 years ago it took me an hour and a half to get from
the carwash on Weaver to my house on Brewer (like a mile). So I was
going less than one mile per hour.

It was nice though when I watched the news at 11 last night, and they
said "Today was Apple Chill", I thought wow it's a good thing I didn't
leave the house today :)

-Mike Walters
www.mysterycircuits.com

news:<20040419014449.15301.qmail AT web13803.mail.yahoo.com>...