ch-scene - Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill onWCHL1360

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill onWCHL1360
  • Date: 23 Apr 2004 15:14:16 -0700

like you suck james? I mean he's kinda mean but really lately it's a
fairly informative show...as radio goes. It's pretty funny too. I
didn't like him either until the last six months.
But maybe you guys get better and more informative radio doen there?
Try www.wnyc.org between 10am and 2pm.
news:<20040423174206.13886.qmail AT web40613.mail.yahoo.com>...