ch-scene - Re: cradle & hoops

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Anne Gomez" <annemgomez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: cradle & hoops
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:11:01 -0500

When I was there a week ago, there was a huge one near the pool table that worked fine.

From: naught AT nil.com
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:44:14 +0000 (UTC)

Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Does the Cat's Cradle have a TV? I have tickets to
>> the Tift show on
>> Saturday and a potentially conflicting desire to
>>watch my alma mater
>> UConn beat up on Duke. Can I have it both ways?
> CAC
>
> It's been a while since I was at the Cradle when
> a big game was on that I was interested in
> (Lakers/Kings playoff game two years ago, Lakers beat
> the Queens). I think the big screen tv in the back
> looks fine.

I just played there a few months back, and the TV to the right of the bar was almost
impossible to watch. Maybe there's another one they didn't have on?

Mike Babyak

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn