ch-scene - Re: cradle & hoops

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cradle & hoops
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:49:28 -0500

You only _thought_ that was a TV. We know all about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts. Last month the guy from the Meat Puppets "died." Anyway, what is memory? Your "TV" might be my "Galaga game" or someone else's "large Randy's pizza with everything" or someone else's "large man barfing on my shoes during 'Sugarcube'." It's just not enough to go on.

Alone, out here on my rock in the dorm room with the rest of the dorks,

D-Cart