ch-scene - Re: cradle & hoops

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Sad" <djsad AT sapoverde.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cradle & hoops
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:17:28 -0800

My 2 cents....It looked like a new TV to me. I seem to remember the old one
was like Hell's TV aka a fun house mirror/TV. But maybe that's just warped
memory. The Cradle TV also is higher than it used to be so that people can't
sit in front of it.

As I told Ross, if I had known that it looked so good I would have arrived
early and seen the all the acts at the Marauder show as well as the game.
(And the parts of the music that I saw were wicked good, wow!)

Watching at the Cradle also eliminates the possibility of hearing that
jackass Billy Packer....which you know is a plus.

MOD