ch-scene - Re: Blogging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kmann AT nc.rr.com (Karen A. Mann)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Blogging
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:33:05 -0000

I finally heard back from blogger:

Hello,

We are currently in the process of revamping our billing system and
improving Blogger and are not offering upgrades at this time.

Thank you for using Blogger,
Blogger Support

I guesss "revamping the billing system" means "not taking any more
money, even from people who want to give it to us." Now I'm stuck
waiting to see if I like blogger's improvements before making my
decision. Since they're now part of google, I'd think they would be
better organized.

I was going to include a link to what I've done so far, but now I'm
having problems getting it to come up. This decision seems to be
getting easier. If you can get it to work for you, here it is:
http://www.mannsworld.blogspot.com/

Karen

news:<400327A6.6010609 AT cspowers.com>...