ch-scene - Re: Blogging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ruby Sinreich <lists AT lotusmedia.org>
  • To: ch-scene 2 <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Blogging
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:14:49 -0500

I have one on Blogger (http://lotusmedia.org/blog) and one on MovableType
(http://orangepolitics.org). MT is great and powerful (like Oz), but
accordingly more complicated. I like Blogger a lot. In fact it does some
things that MT doesn't. The only weakness in my opinion is that it doesn't
do categories, which kick ass in MT.

= Ruby

On 1/11/04 4:33 PM, "Karen A. Mann" <kmann AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> Do any of you guys have blogs? If so, which service do you use? I'm
> currently with blogger, but I've found it too limiting, and apparently
> they aren't allowing users to upgrade to paid accounts now.
>
> I've heard good things about livejournal. Anyone have any insight into
> this?
>
> Karen Mann

Ruby Sinreich ruby AT lotusmedia.org http://lotusmedia.org/blog
"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal
that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr