ch-scene - Re: Blogging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kmann AT nc.rr.com (Karen A. Mann)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Blogging
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:03:08 -0000

Hey,
Thanks for all the info. After I posted that I realized there was
already a blog thread on the group!

My main problem with the free blogger service is that it doesn't allow
photo uploads. Like Neb, I've only put a few posts on mine, even
though I opened the account a year and a half ago. But I keep telling
myself that if I could do more, I'd post more. Or rather, if I was
*paying* for it, I'd post more.

Karen

news:<Pine.LNX.4.44.0401121236170.20108-100000 AT tribal.metalab.unc.edu>...