ch-scene - Re: Blogging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Blogging
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:03:02 -0500

I use www.blogger.com to keep several blogs for music reviews, movie reviews, and play lists for my radio show. I use a static web site to stich them all together, so all the dynamic content of my site can be entered in via blogger.

I use live journal for personal entries. because I like the "friends view"

You can check it out at http://www.livejournal.com/users/cspowers/

Karen A. Mann wrote:

Hey, Do any of you guys have blogs? If so, which service do you use? I'm
currently with blogger, but I've found it too limiting, and apparently
they aren't allowing users to upgrade to paid accounts now.

I've heard good things about livejournal. Anyone have any insight into
this?

Karen Mann