ch-scene - Re: Blogging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady AT ibiblio.org
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Blogging
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:59:16 -0500

Yeah, well, considering how many folks here are on LiveJournal, we could just create an a.m.c-h LiveJournal group & LJ's little recent-posts aggregation feature would pretty much take care of it.

Not that I ever look at anybody's LiveJournal . . .

Ross

bendy wrote:

Jason M. Sullivan wrote:

But seriously, if someone has a major woodrow for making sure that all the
old guard continue to be heard in a.m.c-h, despite their current bloggish
nature, we could always cobble together a gateway (shudder) with an RSS
feed (double shudder), to make sure that everyone who's fled the rough and
tumble world of usenet for a place where you can simply delete anyone who
objects to what you say

Is a.m.c-h a friendster yet? And you thought usenet was slow.

bendy