cc-it - [Cc-it] FSF e Creative Commons: il concetto di libertà

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: "Nicola Alcide Grossi" <copernico AT larivoluzione.it>
  • To: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] FSF e Creative Commons: il concetto di libertà
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:18:56 +0100

Dice FSF:
"For other kinds of works, we recommend you consider the licenses proposed by Creative Commons. However, when using them, we strongly urge you to reject the option to reference the license with a link to a URL. You cannot take for granted that the same URL will still function ten years from now; fifty years from now, URLs as they exist today may be entirely obsolete. If the URL does not function, that would disconnect your work from its license; then it would effectively lose its copying permissions, since people won't be able to tell what is permitted. We therefore urge you to include a copy of the license with the work, for every work, all the time."
Possibile che FSF si preoccupi di sconsigliare l'utilizzo dell'URL ma non si preoccupi di sconsigliare l'utilizzo della Attribution-NoDerivs?
Inoltre, esiste un documento ufficiale della FSF in cui si dice che Attribution ed Attribution-ShareAlike sono licenze *libere*?
In lista sono iscritti anche membri della FSF, se volessero illuminarci...

Saluti (cc)opernicani, Nicola.
e-mail: nicola.grossi at creativecommons.it