cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:40:56 +0200

Dear all,

me again - I agree with Paul that the question regarding public work and potential platforms, meaning iC - CCi public should not be discussed in this letter. The first step should be a clear "CC related" letter to the CC board as it is drafted and the iCommons question should be discussed separately - and together with iCommons. If we mix these topics up again, it will make things even more complicated and I apologize if my E-mail was not clear.... I just meant to be generally speaking and not related to the CC -board letter that I would be happy to get your thoughts about this....

Catharina
Dr. Catharina Maracke
Director, Creative Commons International
Gipsstrasse 12
10119 Berlin
Phone: +49-30-28 09 39 09
Fax: +49-30-28 09 39 10