baslinux - Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:42:11 +0000

I am sorry I made an incorrect statement. Links2 does run but it comes up
very slowly. Checking the "About" in "Help" it says its "Links 2.1pre 15".
I attempted to access the gmail function but it said "This version of Links
does not contain SSL/TSL support". When doing the insmods and then UDHCPC
command the messages are the same when entering them with the 20 meg loop or
when starting with the floppies. Did I mention I am running all this in QEMU?
-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: