baslinux - Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:41:48 +0000

I was thinking of replacing the existing Links2 with Links2ssl from the BL
website. I guess I could download it, rename and overlay the old program.
Same way I was thinking I could download the Links123 program and replace the
Links-0.90 program that does not work now. I also tried Abiword, it comes up
but then dies right away. What I would really like is to clean the added
applications out and put in Opera. Or take the current 3.50 Loop version and
expand it to 50 meg.
-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: