baslinux - Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] fifty meg. DOS loop file from AUSREG.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:37:16 +0000

You were correct when you said xvesa was still there. the "startx" file had
been edited where all the commands were commented except for one line that is
not present in the regular 20 meg. versions of the FS.IMG. This odd line was
"xint -- -bpp 16". I edited "startx" to match the regular version. It
worked, the ICEWM screen came up OK. Now however the mouse pointer is stuck
in the exact middle of the screen and won't move. When I entered "startx" on
the command line it did not ask me what screen resolution I wanted, what kind
of mouse I am using or how many buttons there are. Is there something I need
to change to get it to let me reset the mouse info?
-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: