baslinux - Re: [BL] CNet NIC problems

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] CNet NIC problems
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:37:28 +0100

Aha, I am now able to detect one of the cards - the same as I was able
to detect before. However, I've tried pretty much all the modules from
the site you linked to, and none of them seem to be able to detect my
other card. The 2.4 version of the driver for the card is called
r8169, and I've been able to find it online, however it gives me the
following unresolved symbols:

__ioremap_R9eac042a
pci_read_config_word_R923654cb
pci_register_driver_R1e536d21
cpu_raise_softirq_Rd01f3ee8
pci_alloc_consistent_Rca1c24c8
skb_pad_R6960561f
mod_timer_R1f13d309
__out_of_line_bug_R8b0fd3c5
__const_udelay_Reae3dfd6
unregister__netdev_R0da594f6
pci_disable_device_R95846005
pci_find_capability_R097d3191
netif_rx_Rff0c3fe4
pci_set_master_R99cc7ae2
pci_enable_device_R1bc741d2
skb_over_panic_Rc45c6c2c
add_timer_Ra19eacf8
jiffies_R0da02d67
pci_unregister_driver_Re8061e13
free_irq_Rf20dadb8
pci_release_regions_R32f6b833
del_timer_Rfc62f16d
alloc_etherdev_Rbcc2ea86
register_netdev_R75b6cff5
pci_write_config_byte_R364fc2a2
bitreverse_Rbaeb160c
kfree_R037a0cba
__kfree_skb_R301199bc
printk_R1b7d4074
__netdev_watchdog_up_Rbc4768ec
pci_request_regions_R001186146
iounmap_R5fb196d4
request_irq_R0c60f2e0
pci_set_dma_mask_R80a48ce9
crc32_le_Ra34f1ef5
eth_type_trans_Rb840c096
pci_free_consistent_R1bfc1908
softnet_data_R87094933
alloc_skb_R926e0288

Does anything look familiar? I don't know what it means, but I see
crc32 in there, even though I've already insmodded crc32.

I'm not going to quit as long as I'm getting somewhere - this is fun
=P Especially when someone actually cares to help.

P.S: Does anyone know of a quick way to insmod multiple files? Am I
doing something wrong or does BL not support listing with curly
brackets?