baslinux - Re: [BL] mp3blaster gamp mplay cmus mos orpheus OR vlc?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mp3blaster gamp mplay cmus mos orpheus OR vlc?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 16:02:27 +0000

> For internet audio streams I have a written a
> wee script to display a menu of streams which
> are accessed by entering the corresponding
> number in the menu (you are welcome to a copy).

thanks steven, i would greatly appreciate being able to experiment with your script!  Is it listed for download somewhere?

if i find i have too much time on my hands i may also investigate what's involved to install either sindi's mp3blaster or the vlc package from slackware 9.

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.