baslinux - Re: [BL] mp3blaster gamp mplay cmus mos orpheus OR vlc?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mp3blaster gamp mplay cmus mos orpheus OR vlc?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 03:46:33 +0000

> Does it have to be ncurses? Most of us here use
> mplayer and we have discussed it a lot over the
> years. You'll find a version of mplayer that works
> for BL3 in the moberg add-ons.

well, what i'm looking for is an audio player with a primitive (non X) gui that makes it really easy to browse audio files, create playlists, bookmark internet audio streams, etc.  I've got the BL3 mplayer package installed, but I guess mplayer only operates in command-line mode (unless I'm missing something?).  The mplay front end for mplayer seems to a good example of what i'm thinking of (and possibly the others that i listed) but i haven't found any information about using them in BL3.

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.