baslinux - Re: [BL] Seamonkey 1.1.15 was Re: SIP phone

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Seamonkey 1.1.15 was Re: SIP phone
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:46:57 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.seamonkey-project.org

Download and releases. Linux GTK1 full installer 1.1.15.

Unofficial contributed version. There is another official version that is earlier, and one that is GTK2.

I have posted at http://keesan.freeshell.org/blfiles.htm the links to this seamonkey (hosted at mozilla), to firefox 1.1.15 (mirrored at my site), to bl2-icewm.tgz (to add to Slackware so you can use the browsers with it) and instructions how to set this up with Slackware 11 in another partition (chroot to it from BL) until we get BL2 to work with them. It might work with Slackware 9.1 or 10. Needs glibc 2.3.2.

Also two libraries needed by Seamonkey to run in BL2 in case someone can figure out why it won't work even with all the dependencies.

Firefox 1.5 works with Slackware 11 but I think earlier Slackwares are missing some libraries it needs. Firefox 3.0.6 would not load for me in SW11.

Seamonkey and Firefox work at quite a few pages where Opera fails.