baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 add-ons location and BL2 icewm in SW11

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 add-ons location and BL2 icewm in SW11
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:49:06

On 28 Mar 09 at 16:02, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>> The link to BL2 add-ons is gone (baslinux.ru).
>
>The BL2 site is now hosted at http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2
>by BL member Christof.
>
>The link to the add-ons is listed as
>http://www.basiclinux.com.ru/download
>which no longer exists.
>
>The add-ons are in the directory
>http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2
>but you have to know their names since there is no link to them.
>
>http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2/bl2-x.tgz
>contains icewm for BL2 (simpler menu).

>Steven, do you want to contact Christof and ask him to put the add-ons in
>some directory and fix the link to point to it? (I forget his address).

Hi Sindi,

I renamed the old index.htm to bl2index.htm . Now, the address

http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux2/

just displays the files in the directory. Although I am still on the
mailing list, I cannot really follow the discussion, as I am mainly
using Slax these days.

I am keeping the http: account for basiclinux1 and basiclinux2 alive
by periodically accessing the pop3 mailboxes. Both sites have only
10MB. Maintaining could be possible from anywhere on the internet.
Steven has the password, too. Please send me a private mail to
cce AT volny.cz if you want to update some of the files yourself.

Christof

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov

  • Re: [BL] BL2 add-ons location and BL2 icewm in SW11, baslinux, 03/28/2009