baslinux - Re: [BL] module for ethestreamer ibm in bl

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] module for ethestreamer ibm in bl
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:37:32 +0100

Salve from Giuseppe,

Steven wrote:

> When the kernel boot stops, carefully read what's on
> the screen. Hopefully there will be an eth0 line
> that says which driver it installed for the network
> card.

I booted the Slackware 3.3 net.i kernel from DOS.
I read this:

"eth0: D-Link DE-600 pocket adapter: not at I/O 0x378
D-Link DE-620 pocket adapter not identified in the printerport
arcnet.c: v2.56 96/10/18 Avery Pennarun apenwarr AT foxnet.net
arc0: Stage1: No ARcnet cards found"

Something to change in the BIOS settings?

Thank you for help.
Regards,

Giuseppe