baslinux - Re: [BL] Reading manual pages

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Reading manual pages
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:36:22 +0000 (GMT)

Steven wrote:
> Are you online? If you enter "man whatever" in google,
> you will get many links to the whatever man page.
> You may also find the Linux HOWTOs useful. They are
> available in many places. Here's one:
> http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-4.0/docs/

Im not online fully, just dialup. Collecting some of that stuff
to read offline. I gave up and put groff on, from SW 10. I had
to put on glibc anyway because after Ive got X working Im
going to install Opera. Man is working ok now but it breaks
BL's less. -- segmentation error. Had to use the less from
SW10. Thanks, Ian.

--
Bye now, Ian.

info@freedomnet..&&..org..&&..uk