baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 networked to Mac (various) and ssh server (LONG!)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 networked to Mac (various) and ssh server (LONG!)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:11:33 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
===================
Sindi wrote:

Can I also use BL2 as an X terminal?

I'm guessing you can.

Did you ever explain how? BL3 has startxt - I will see what it does.
First the ssh server so I can run BL from the Mac.
All I got running in this direction is ssh and links. And general poking around.

I don't know if it will use Aqua instead of X.

I think you'll find that Aqua is a fancy desktop/wm
that runs on top of an X foundation.

They also offer X11 with a choice of window managers.