baslinux - Re: [BL] compile a new naim statically against uclibc anyone?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] compile a new naim statically against uclibc anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:54:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Steven wrote:

> I've managed to get 0.11.8.3.1 to compile (it wasn't
> easy). I'm not confident it will actually work, but
> you are welcome to try it.

Great. Thanks for the quick response. Please provide a link for the tgz
and I'll give it a test.

Thanks,
James

PS As you may have seen I came up with an alternate solution (installing
the latest version from a regular glibc tgz I found on the web after
having installed ncurses and updated libs needed by Opera). But if the
naim you compiled works without all that, it will be the preferable
solution for those not needing Opera and not wishing to do all the library
upgrading and extra package installation.