baslinux - Re: [BL] Naim problem fixed???

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Naim problem fixed???
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:46:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, I wrote:

> Yes, on the qemu version I tested your binary with it does work. The
> only problem with it there is that the color scheme turns rather odd and
> them text you type into the program is rendered in such a light shade of
> blue that it's very difficult to read against the white background. But
> the program does seem to function fine using TERM=linux naim. Colors can
> be adjusted in .naimrc, so that could resolve the problem readily.

I just fiddled around with this some more and I think a prefereable
solution to adjusting colors in .naimrc is to simply change the colors
with which rxvt starts. If rxvt starts with a white foreground and black
background (rxvt -fg white - bg black), for example, naim looks fairly
normal in BL3.

James